- Name: Dataccount Inc.
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Google News
- Dataccount's Linkedin Profile
- Dataccount's Facebook Profile
- Official Blog for Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Convergence 2010 Atlanta
- Paragon Software Group Partners With Dataccount
- Happy Holidays!
- Even the two biggest names in computing are not al...
- Datagility Holiday Bonus
- Nothing is Private on Open Wi-Fi
- Are you avoiding … disaster?
- Summer Ends and New Opportunities Start
- Data Recovery: What? How? And Why!
- Disaster: "When Bad Things Happen to Good Informat...
- Convergence 2010 The Event.
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- September 2010
- October 2010
- December 2010
- January 2011
- Current Posts
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Convergence 2010 The Event.
The Dataccount team has just returned from the Microsoft Convergence conference in Atlanta and let me tell you – it was a spectacular event! Nearly 8000 Microsoft customers, resellers and programmers gathered to help harness this powerful technology and find solutions that could fit every customer need.
We met a great many people and did a large number of demos of our Datagility line of products for Dynamics GP. Datagility enhances sales order processing and distribution management, alleviating many business pain points, while meeting specific challenges, improving productivity and making sales teams more effective. Be sure to click on our Datagility link to learn more about our five Datagility offerings.
This was a very successful show – and here are some photos of the Dataccount booth. Ace programmers Andy Timms and Simon Tinkler were on hand to demonstrate these enhancements and we generated a lot of interest. More details to follow.
Right now, we're busy catching up with new (and old) friends met at Convergence, and we appreciated the chance to participant in the overall dialogue, nine general sessions, 400 concurrent general sessions about content, interactive discussions and hands-on labs. It was also a fabulous opportunity to connect with Dynamics GP users and partners.
For us, the key learning of the event was the elasticity and opportunities inherent in Dynamics GP. It's not only a powerful tool for managing finances, but can be effectively deployed with Datagility enhancements to manage allocations, off-site sales, distribution and a host of other uses. These are exciting times for the GP user with more good news to come!